After the success of our last round of Universal Credit training, we have again, in partnership with the DWP brought forward this training event.
We will go through:
- How Universal credit could affect a tenancy.
- How to deal with issues relating to collection of your rent.
- How to arrange for a managed payment
- Issues relating to the housing element
- Top tips to make the process as easy as possible.
The training will be delivered jointly between the Private Rented Service and the DWP.
It will take place on the 20th March 2020, 9.30-12 at the Civic Centre.
Places are limited so to reserve your place contact Danielle at the private rented service here: email@example.com