Do you have a empty property? Are you worried about how to chose the right tenants?
Our free, professional and reliable Tenant Finder Service can help you find a tenant by offering:
- Free advertising to thousands of potential tenants;
- Free reference checking service to allow you to make an informed decision when choosing a tenant;
- Free affordability checks to make sure the tenant you chose can afford the rent.
- Free tenancy agreements and a sign-in service to get things right from the start
What’s in it for me?
In addition to information to help you make a informed decision before offering a tenancy Landlords can claim £450 per property advertised.
What do we ask of landlords?
- Have a property available to rent in Newcastle.
- The rent should be affordable.
- The property should be in good condition and wall managed.
What do I need to do?
If you have a property available to rent in Newcastle that is;
- The rent should be no more than 15% above LHA rate.
- The property must meet Newcastle Accreditation Scheme standards.
- The landlord will make themselves available to show the property to suitable tenants referred via the HFL and/or PRS.
- The property should be advertised on the Home Finder List for at least one month, or until a suitable tenant is found.
- The property should be available to rent within one month from start of advert.
- The property cannot be marketed elsewhere at a higher rent and any sign in should not be made at a rent higher than the amount marketed.
To find out more get in touch, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org