The Landlord Incentive Grant (LIG) will be made available to landlords who want to market a vacant property via our Home Finder Service (HFS).
Landlords can claim £450 per property advertised.
What do we ask of landlords?
- Have a property available to rent in Newcastle.
- The rent should be affordable.
- The property should be in good condition and wall managed.
- The rent should be no more than 15% above LHA rate.
- The property must meet Newcastle Accreditation Scheme standards.
- The landlord will make themselves available to show the property to suitable tenants referred via the HFL and/or PRS.
- The property should be advertised on the Home Finder List for at least one month, or until a suitable tenant is found.
- The property should be available to rent within one month from start of advert.
- The property cannot be marketed elsewhere at a higher rent and any sign in should not be made at a rent higher than the amount marketed.
To find out more get in touch, email us at email@example.com