Delivered by the National Landlords Association
Owning HMOs can be a great business plan and with vibrant University cities like Newcastle landlords have little trouble filling houses with keen students and young professionals. Managing HMOs on the other hand can be complicated and mistakes costly!
This one day course covers the complexities of both the property standards, management requirements and the application and appeal process.
What will I learn?
- Understanding the complexities of a HMO
- Researching, funding and finding suitable properties
- Identifying the types of licence required
- Pros and Cons of investing in HMO’s
- HMO management and regulations responsibilities
- Avoiding penalties (up to 30k)
- Effective management of a HMO
- The process of inspections and enforcement
- How to appeal or apply to vary an order
Cost: £95 per delegate
Date and venue: Friday 15th March 2019 at North Tyneside Council Offices, Colbolt Business Park
To find out more or to book a place on any of our courses please contact Private Rented Service Newcastle on 0191 2771438 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org