We hope you have had the opportunity to look at the proposals to introduce Additional Licencing and expand Selective Licencing in Newcastle, if you haven’t you still have time! Consultation closes on the 27th January 2019 but there’s still lots of ways you can contribute and have your say! Whether you think the proposals are ‘right on the money’ or ‘totally off the mark’ we really do want to hear from you.
- Have your say online. Go to https://newcastleplproposal.commonplace.is to find out more about the scheme and comment and let us know what you think.
- Add your opinions to the interactive map. Comment on the proposed boundaries at https://newcastleplproposal.commonplace.is/schemes/proposals/comment-on-the-licensing-boundary/details let us know which areas you think are great and not so great.
- Come to our consultation event at Newcastle City Library, 33 New Bridge Street West, on Monday 14th January between 17.00 and 19.00 where there will be a presentation about the proposals followed by an opportunity to ask questions.
- Come to a drop in to complete a questionnaire with a member of the team. Come and see us at The Beacon, West Road, NE4 9PQ on Thursday 10th January between 10am and 12noon, or Heaton Baptist Church, Heaton Road, NE6 5HJ on Tuesday 15th January between 4pm and 6pm.
- Some of our larger landlord and tenant’s groups have already invited us to speak at their events and we are looking forward to these opportunities. If you can’t make any of our events and would like us to come and speak to your group or organisation please contact us on email@example.com to arrange.
Full details about the proposal including fees, licence conditions and scheme boundary can be found at https://newcastleplproposal.commonplace.is